Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Updates..updates...



Assalamualaikum and Hi everyone...yes, I haven't been updating my blog in aaaages....the lazy bug has really hit me these days...i do look and read other blogs but to write in my blog is really hard...hahahaa...soooo lazy...maybe cause I'm nearing 8 months already and ever since 3rd trimester came, the lazy feeling and exhaustion feeling is really sinking in...so happen today I didn't send Ridhwan to his school and stayed home to clean baby cum guest room...well decided to blog a bit....cause god knows when I'll blog again after this...hahaha...lazy..lazy...

Anyway, from my last posting..Alhamdulillah we are sending Ridhwan to the EIP in WQ Park already. Nearly 3 months now. Alhamdulillah too he is progressing, especially socially. Its good to see him mixing around with children his age. He is still not exactly communicating with them much but at least he is at ease with having children his age around him which he was definitely not last time. The screaming and crying from them too is nothing to him anymore, unlike last time, the crying of another child will cause him to cry along...ayoooo....Besides that, he loves the hydrotherapy that they have every week, though haven't done it for some time ever since he came out from the hospital...oh yes, that's another update....Oh Ridhwan also had his 1st birthday bash with children his age at WQ Park in June! Yes, my darling is now 5 years alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah for giving me and hubby 5 wonderful years with Ridhwan..despite many ups and downs and many visits and stays in the hospital but all the time spend with him has been a real blessing and a joy to me and hubby...Thank you Allah! Anyway, basically I have 3 updates to post soon, Ridhwan's school, Ridhwan's party in school and Ridhwan being warded in SDMCSJ again for seizures...which sad to say not really getting better...ya Allah, give me strength and health in taking care of my child who has epilepsy and for myself with my darling baby in tummy...amin...

Here are some pics to summarise the events...


Ridhwan's 1st day in EIP at WQ Park, Aini speech therapy and Aziah OT is helping him to stand and walk. Go Ridhwan Go!!



Ridhwan's 5th birthday cake! He loves Elmo :D

Birthday boy clapping away waiting for the teachers to set up the room for his cake cutting ceremony..he was actually clapping in delight in this picture! Heehee...

0 comments: