Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sidetracked....

Sigh...I think I've been sidetracked too long...what am I doing? Why am I continuing being like this...have I not learned from the past..have I not learn anything at all? ....Sigh...Hmm..sighing is not going to make it better too!

I've sidetracked long enough...priorities are important....duties is utmost importance too....why should I continue being that way, when I should be in another way...following another path....or actually my path have already been placed before me...

Too long I've allowed myself in denial...sidetracked myself so easily when the real truth is right in front of me to embark and embrace!

Enough sidetracked! Determine your priorities, your wants and your needs...stop feeling sorry for yourself and chin up once and for all!

No more sidetracking for me...no more being sidetracked with all the luxuries of the world, the lure of the technology world, the unnecessary needs that does not really matter...

No!!...no more sidetracks for me!!...once and for all I shall stand tall and even taller than before...yes, no more sidetracks...no more...no more...

Begone sidetrack!!!

0 comments: